Podcast Description Edit
The end is here! The Ceiling Fan proudly presents the Season 3 finale. To find out more about the band Hello Kelly you can check out http://hellokelly.bandcamp.com. And yes, the story will continue in Season 4.
|Ethan Daniels||Kevin McCreary|
|Phil Jinkus||Mark Jones|
|James Carlisle||Loren Crisp|
|Uncle Bernie||Justin McKinzie|
|Hello Kelly||Hello Kelly|
|Jave Griffin||Jave Griffin|
- This episode is filled with references to The Sound of Music:
- The concert takes place in Little Austria. The musical takes place in Austria.
- The name "The Family Van Trump" spoofs "The Family Von Trapp".
- Ethan and James' plan of escape mirrors the plan the Family Von Trapp uses to escape.
- The nuns sing "What do you think, should I eat a sub or tortilla?" to the tune of "How do you solve a problem like Maria?"
- Ethan says "this is no job for nuns", but in The Sound of Music nuns helped the Von Trapp famil escape.
Key: TS = Thanksgiving Special, CA = Contest Announcement, HS = Halloween Special, XMAS = Christmas Special